* Work in progress. Will update this section with additional content and photos shortly.
Kerala Flood Relief
Donation of Rs.2 Lakhs to Indian Red Cross towards Kerala flood relief fund
Academic scholarship to eleven students of Rs.1,27,500/- in July 2018
Financial support to 18 cine musicians
Rs. 3,000/- per month per musician from June 2018 to March 2019
Donated building construction materials and laser printer worth Rs. 65,000/-
Donated audio equipment worth Rs. 65,000/-
Medical support to Smt. Kanagavalli (Gandhimathi. B) of Rs.25,000/- in September 2017
Academic scholarship to nine students of Rs.45,000/- in August 2017
Financial support to 10 cine musicians
Rs. 5,000/- per month per musician from April 2017 to March 2018
Vidhyarambam Trust, Chennai
Donated 100 educational kits for providing continued education to less-privileged children for Rs.1,72,000/-.
Lakshmi Pain and Palliative Care Trust, Chennai
Purchased medical equipment to save lives of patients with prolonged and life-limiting illnesses like cancer for Rs.1,80,000/-.
Infrastructure support to educational institutions
Catered to the fundamental infrastructure needs of two schools in the neighborhood districts (to Chennai), creating better educational environment for deserving students
- Panchayat Union Middle School @ Puduvattaram, Kovur(March 2016) Rs.1,01,000/- – Kanchipuram district
- Govt school at Salukkai village (March 2016), Thiruvannamalai district for Rs.80,000/-
Tamil Nadu Flood Relief
- Rehabilitation of families who lost everything post the flood disaster that struck in Dec 2015 – Supplied groceries, dhoti and saree worth Rs.10 lakhs at the following locations:
- Silambinathan Pettai (460 families) – Near Panruti in Cuddalore District
- Pallatheru (60 families) – Near Panruti in Cuddalore District
- Nanmangalam town near Kizhkattalai off OMR (750 families)
- Donated to Vallalar Kaapagam (Rs.28,000/-), Saradha Sakthi Peetam (Rs.30,000/-), SIP Memorial Trust (Rs.29,000/-) & Bala Aasramam (Rs.24,000/-) as flood relief financial aid.
Nepal natural calamity
Timely financial aid of Rs. 5 lakhs to Nepal (through Sri Ramakrishna Mutt) towards bringing back normalcy of life in the country, post the natural calamity.
Lawrence Charitable Trust, Chennai
Purchased groceries for the orphanage run by Sri. Raghava Lawrence
Samarthanam Trust, Bengaluru
Strives to provide opportunities for the deserving, young, and talented children with disability of any form.
Sahana Charitable Trust, Bengaluru
Empowers the visually impaired to live life in dignity in the society.
Malleswaram Sishu Vihar, Bengaluru
An educational institution at Bangalore that aims at shaping disciplined children for tomorrow.
Government Boys Higher Secondary School, Kuvalaivedu village, Tiruvannamalai Dt
Towards infrastructure needs including furniture
Bala Ashram, Chennai
Towards their inmates’ food and life support needs for Rs.50,000/-
Indian Blind Welfare Charitable Trust, Chennai
Donation of Rs.15,000/- to this society of Visually Challenged Students and Working Community.